We know how hard it is to wait until your kitten is old enough to bring home (especially if you've been waiting weeks or months already just for them to be born), so we've set up a live feed on our YouTube channel so you can see them as much as you want to while you're waiting! (At least while we're awake, anyway...)
- We're constantly working to get the best placement for the camera to let you see the kittens as much as possible, so bear with us, please!
- No, there's nothing wrong with your speakers: there is (usually) no sound on our live videos. (We try to keep it muted because our cattery is in our home and our conversations aren't nearly as interesting as (but are much louder than) kittens mewing. Sometimes when the wifi blinks the mic ends up temporarily ON until we notice... oops...)
- If the video seems fuzzy/not clear when you go to fullscreen try watching it over on YouTube instead of this page (click the title of the video, or the YouTube link in the bottom right corner of the video. Not sure why it would ever make a difference, but sometimes it does...).
- If you really want to hear kittens mewing, you can check out other videos on our channel. (We've even put them in a playlist to make it easier!)
- If the kittens aren't doing anything much when you check in, you can scroll all the way back to when we turned it on for the day and see what they were up to before you got here. (You can also see livestreams from other days, as well as all the other videos we've uploaded to our channel... Have fun exploring!)
- If the video on this page is showing static, saying "an error has occurred," or won't load, try refreshing the page.
- If you can't see the video at all on this page, you can find it on our YouTube channel. (One of the videos will say "Live Now" beneath it if we're broadcasting, which we usually are from 9am - 11pm CST or so....)
We only have one kitten cam at the moment, and we've moved it over to Mirra's Litter D because... well, because they're staying in one place for the moment and are actually visible on the camera... lol (Iriska's Litter E now have the run of the house and are taking full advantage of their freedom.) We'll be trying to upload videos of them being adorable, and I'll leave their live videos down below for now, for easy access. (Even once they're gone from this page you can still see all of their livestreams on our YouTube channel whenever you would like!)